WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will represent and connect our World Leading Management Consultancy to new and existing businesses across the globe. This will be achieved by arranging qualified meetings with C Level Decision Makers, creating an opportunity for our dedicated, local Business Development Director to attend. You will be expected to achieve a minimum target of 3-meetings attended per week.
Working remotely, you will be part of a team of positive, supportive and encouraging individuals with a combined experience of 60 plus years of booking meetings within Change Management Consultancy.
You will be responsible for:
- Calling from a provided list of leads to arrange qualified meetings with C-Level Decision Makers of multimillion-dollar companies within a given country
- Familiarising yourself with the companies within your list to obtain and confirm key information including; turnover, sector, employee numbers and ownership
- Review and research management structures to identify key Decision Makers, their areas of responsibilities and potential business opportunities
- Identify contact numbers and email addresses
- Build sustainable, business relationships with C-Level clients via the telephone and email
- Identify the support staff for the Decision Maker, contact, and provide the relevant information to successfully arrange a suitable meeting date and time for both parties
- Daily use of Sage CRM to manage your leads and to create a continuous pipeline of opportunities
- Add notes of all communications made with the client
- Diarising call backs and follow up communication
- Updating new contact and company information as you find it
- Add all meetings to the diary of the Business Development Director
- Ensure that Outlook Calendar Invitations are sent to and received by all parties attending the meeting
- Accurate completion and sharing of Sales to Analysis documentation for each meeting
- Completion on daily and weekly statistics
- Update and share manual diary with the team on a daily basis
WHAT WE OFFER
We work hard, play hard and excel at what we do, every time. Get results, see the world, and have fun.
- One to one initial 2 days training course
- Daily update calls with Manager
- Weekly reviews and training for the first 3 months
- Buddy systems with an experienced Client Relationship Executive
We offer competitive rates of pay, generous uncapped commission structures, career progression and opportunities to learn and develop yourself both professionally and personally.
YOU WILL HAVE
- Minimum of 2 years previous telephone-based sales experience;
- A quiet office space with no distractions;
- Ability to negotiate and close a telephone call to a meeting or gain next steps;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Great rapport building skills;
- Ability to manage and prioritise your daily workload;
- A good sense of humor!
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
- Additional Language Skills;
- Professional business approach to working;
- Highly driven and self-motivated; Organised.
DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESSION
- Opportunities to work multiple markets;
- Opportunities to lead a team;
- Opportunities to train and develop new BDE’s;
- Opportunities to develop new and existing markets.
THIS JOB IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE…
- Self-motivated with a passion to succeed and achieve;
- An outstanding communicator;
- Resilient and able to work under pressure;
- Able to meet sales targets;
- Able to build a good rapport with people over the telephone;
- Deal effectively and professionally with objections and rejection.