Transformation Program Manager - Any metro in India
Operations · Mumbai
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH...
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO....
As a program manager you will be directly involved in managing and delivering large scale transformation programs and projects. You will work alongside clients to define, develop and execute programs that transform their business. Key to many of our Transformation engagements is the identification, evaluation and deployment of the right technology to support our clients’ business objectives.
Renoir is looking for an individual experienced in running a PMO, to guide our clients through large scale transformations, combining change management techniques and the latest technology solutions.
- Be responsible for the management and delivery of business and digital transformation programmes.
- Have the unique opportunity to influence the future of our clients’ business operations.
- Lead a talented and growing team responsible for designing and delivering end-to-end solutions.
- Analyze current systems, processes, behaviours, technology and work with multiple levels of our client’s management teams to effect improvements.
- Assess and solve complex business problems, where analysis of situations or data requires a thorough evaluation of variable factors.
- Provide technical advice, working with clients and partners to provide digital solutions that transform business.
- Drive communication rhythm to effectively provide updates to senior stakeholders of key issues and blockers that may impact objective attainment or critical program and project completion.
It is essential that you are able to work at client sites across INDIA - Subject to current COVID travel restrictions. Candidates can be based in any Metro within India.
WHAT WE OFFER....
Renoir Consulting is a trusted partner to leading organizations across the globe. For over 25 years Renoir has supported clients in transforming their businesses, partnering with them to realize measurable operational and financial benefits. With a presence across 5 continents, a career with Renoir is dynamic and filled with infinite potential. If you’re curious, analytical, and love working as a team to achieve extraordinary results, come join us.
Renoir’s transformation practice is focused on supporting some of the world’s leading organizations to refine and translate their business strategies into executable programs that deliver measurable business results and sustainable change. We are seeking talented consulting professionals to join our growing practice. It's an exciting opportunity to make an impact not only with our clients but within our firm.
YOU WILL HAVE....
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business management, engineering or related disciplines
- Experience within Infrastructure, capital projects, construction, projects management, EPC sectors would be advantageous.
- 7+ years of work experience with leadership experience in consulting including implementation follow through, program management and project management
- Affinity with problems on the intersection of organizational design, process, people and technology
- Strong analytical, data and process background
- Ability to zoom out to strategy and zoom into detail
- An empowerment and enablement mindset building a support function and pillar to enable our client success and operations teams to serve our clients
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute on deliverables
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization to initiate and drive change
- Ability to lead and motivate a globally distributed functional team
- A proven experience in running technology enabled business transformation.
- Experience of emerging technologies, large scale enterprise solutions e.g. Oracle, SAP, and cloud-based solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.