WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Digital CoE Lead will be an outcomes-oriented technology leader with a consultancy background who is passionate about applying digital technologies such as data analytics and automation to transform our clients.
The Digital CoE Lead will establish Renoir’s data and automation capabilities, organise the structure of the specialized solution teams (RPA & Data Analytics) and define the service offering to Renoir’s clients.
As part of the Transformation delivery function of Renoir, the Digital CoE Lead will oversee the definition, set-up and management of RPA & Data Analytics solutions for our clients. Other digital solutions apart from RPA and Data Analytics could be incorporated depending on our client’s requirements.
The Digital CoE Lead will identify and manage, along with the respective specialized solution teams and client’s stakeholders, the definition of the Digital Solutions Lifecycle, and create & reinforce awareness and utilization of these solutions. to our client’s stakeholders.
The lead will also manage the construction of business cases inclusive of ROI and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of digital solutions throughout Renoir’s portfolio of clients.
Apart from managing the day-to-day operations of the RPA and Data Analytics CoE’s, the Digital CoE Lead will have a strong understanding of the latest digital trends and how to incorporate relevant emerging technologies into Renoir’s digital practices. They must be able to utilize their digital expertise to understand clients’ requirements and enable the sale of the required digital solutions.
The Digital CoE Lead will be a key evangelist for the applied use of automation and data analytics to systematically drive efficient operations in all areas of our clients while aligned to their strategic goals and objectives with the aim to increase business value, minimize costs and support growth and productivity.
- Establish Renoir’s Digital CoE, organization structure, roles & responsibilities.
- Create governance frameworks for the management of the activities related to Data Analytics and Automation.
- Identify, build, lead and deliver digital roadmaps, blueprints and deployment of RPA and Data Analytic solutions including Support and Maintenance for Renoir’s clients.
- Inspire trust and confidence in Renoir’s clients through strategic and diplomatic handling of relationships with business stakeholders and IT leaders with the goal of building, planning, assessing, and prioritizing automation related initiatives.
- Address various RPA and Data requirements, primarily around business process automation from multiple industry groups to quickly assess and arrive at a plan to deliver the required services.
- Support Renoir’s clients in the organization of their internal CoE to support on-going operations: Employee selection criteria, definition of the framework to be utilized, templates utilization, documentation of technological processes, training and handover activities
- Strategically partner with designated client stakeholders, digital transformation leadership, IT stakeholders and external partners to drive automation, innovation and scale.
- Perform process review to determine the initial feasibility for automation.
- Understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
- Provide guidance on Design Documentation Templates.
- Participate in solution design reviews.
- Analyse & scope client requirements, along with the RPA Designer and Data Analytics Analyst, to generate value-adds & articulate their benefits to clients.
- Manage, along with the RPA & Data Analytics resources, project timelines, quality and budget.
- Lead the efforts to setup and execute Digital CoE to research, develop, incubate and drive adoption of the next generation of digital capabilities (starting with RPA & Data Analytics and any other digital solution as required) within Renoir.
- Understand industry best practices and challenge the status quo to support continuous improvement.
- Define the technological platform most suitable to our client needs. Engage with partner and vendors to organise the delivery of the required technological solution (UiPath, PowerBI, Alteryx, Azure Cloud, AWS, or any other fit for purpose solution available in the market).
- Collaborate with strategic partners to develop and implement prioritization criteria in support of Renoir’s clients.
- Mentor team members related to RPA and Data Analytics (solution designers, developers, architects).
- Report performance of Digital CoE in accordance with the roadmap, outcomes and KPI’s and proactively propose for continuous improvement and new digital solutions.
- Establish Thought Leadership by being able to generate executive presentations, architecture documents, point-of-view (PoV) and White papers for internal and external audiences.
- Quantify benefit potential of automation solutions using ROI frameworks.
YOU WILL HAVE
- At least 5 years of experience in defining, building and managing RPA & Data Analytics CoE’s in a consultancy background.
- Experience in sales enablement through digital solutions.
- Creative and innovative thinker with collaborative leadership skills to work in partnership with senior leadership teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and an ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in strategizing, building business cases, establishing, leading and scaling Digital CoE’s.
- Hands on experience in either Robotics Process Automation or Data Analytics and the desire to learn both technological solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management or comparable field.
- Project Management experience or certifications (PMP, Prince2).