WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
A diverse team of over 350 extremely talented and capable individuals work together to exceed the clients' expectations on every element of every contract. It's the employees that have made Renoir Consulting the success that it is today.
As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, we are also aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge. Currently, we are looking for an Analyst to strengthen our global Analysis Team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The responsibility of the Analyst is to identify the business improvement opportunities within client’s organisation and to convince their senior team’s hearts and minds that Renoir Consulting is the right partner to support them in the realisation of these improvements and to achieve the opportunities.
- Be a part of a team of 3 to 6 consultants to conduct a detailed analysis in a 2-3 week timeframe, using a wide range of tools and methodologies, of our clients’ business in order to demonstrate the opportunities
- To translate these opportunities into sustainable bottom line benefits and a financial ROI.
- To build a strong relationship with the client, across all levels, that will support in the client’s decision to move forward to a joint improvement project upon completion of the analysis phase
- To validate with and present our findings and conclusions to the client and to demonstrate and reach agreement on the road ahead
- Supported by the local team and its COO, to negotiate a commercial package with the client that satisfies both parties and allows us to start working together rapidly, not losing the momentum achieved in the analysis phase, to realise the improvements.
Being based at our client’s premises there is the need to travel, often at short notice, to various locations across the globe and to work in range of industry sectors. In between your analyses, normally there will be an opportunity to go home, recharge your batteries and prepare yourself for the next assignment.
YOU WILL HAVE
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Previous management experience within a consultancy is essential and without that experience your application will not be successful
- Previous experience in managing and conducting business analyses for clients in diverse industries The experience to manage a team of consultants to deliver the required studies, under tight deadlines, to identify and validate the opportunities
- The ability to build partnerships at Executive levels in the client’s organisation
- MBA qualification preferable however degree education essential
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills and exceptional numerical abilities
- Very strong business acumen
Personal commitment and drive is essential in order to succeed in this highly competitive and massively rewarding field.