WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Renoir is looking for an individual experienced in managing the analysis, scoping, design and development of digital solutions to guide our clients through large scale transformations in the latest technology solutions.
You will be a problem solver, helping to solve complex system and business issues from strategy to execution.
You will typically work on projects across all industries but experience in the Chemical and Petrochemical industries will be ideal.
- Be able to identify, document and, if necessary, design the systems solutions landscape of our clients including evaluation of business needs and which technology solutions meet those needs
- Make recommendations of the optimal systems solutions landscape and enterprise systems architecture for our clients with emphasis on chemical and petrochemical related solutions
- Operate cross-functionally in digital initiatives and translate client business needs to a systems solutions landscape and specific digital solutions within it
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises that they are required
- Using best practices, you will architect digital solutions for deployment that are simple and have scalability, maintainability, and resiliency
- Help clients optimise reporting and analytics processes, systems and information to provide business insights that drive better decisions and actions
- Provide solution development effort, benefits plan, return on investment and cost estimation for digital demands
- Support the identification and implementation of new digital products and technologies
- Participate in project life cycle to provide solutioning inputs
- Contribute technical knowledge to support projects across our organization
YOU WILL HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree or above in systems engineering, business management or related disciplines
- 8+ years of work experience with leadership experience in consulting including business/IT solution design/solution architecture
- Subject matter expertise in multiple solutions specially within the Chemical and Petrochemical industries
- A proven experience in running technology enabled business transformations
- Experience of emerging technologies, large scale enterprise solutions and cloud-based solutions such as Automation, IoT, Mobile, Cloud, Big data etc.
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Affinity with problems on the intersection of organizational design, process, people and technology
- Strong analytical, data and process background
- Ability to zoom out to strategy and zoom into detail
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute on deliverables
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization to initiate and drive change
- Ability to lead and motivate a globally distributed functional team
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities
- Experience in the China market and ASEAN region is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.