WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Program Manager you will be directly involved in managing and delivering large scale transformation programs and projects. You will work alongside clients to optimize the structure of their finance functions and transform their contribution to the business. Key to many of our Finance Transformation engagements is the identification, evaluation and deployment of the right technology to support our clients’ business objectives.
- Manage projects and cross-functional teams across Finance, IT, and Procurement
- Lead teams in performing current state documentation, gap analysis, requirements gathering, future state design, and implementation across the organizational, process, technology (financial systems) and data dimensions
- Advise on key business processes (e.g. Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Financial Close, etc.)
- Manage projects through creating, coordinating, and maintaining an integrated project plan as well as using project management tools
- Serve as liaison between client, project team, development team, and other stakeholders
- Identify and resolve issues, risks, and project team conflicts
- Manage teams and individuals by tracking and directing performance against objectives, ensuring the project team delivers project requirements on time
WHAT WE OFFER
Renoir Consulting is a trusted partner to leading organizations across the globe. For over 25 years Renoir has supported clients in transforming their businesses, partnering with them to realize measurable operational and financial benefits. With a presence across 5 continents, a career with Renoir is dynamic and filled with infinite potential. If you’re curious, analytical, and love working as a team to achieve extraordinary results, come join us.
Renoir’s transformation practice is focused on supporting some of the world’s leading organizations to refine and translate their business strategies into executable programs that deliver measurable business results and sustainable change. We are seeking talented consulting professionals to join our growing practice. It's an exciting opportunity to make an impact not only with our clients but within our firm.
YOU WILL HAVE
- Financial planning and analysis: Budgeting and forecasting, industry KPI development, customer profitability, capital allocation and more.
- Operational finance: Close, consolidation and reporting, order to cash; procure to pay, record to report, finance applications and data structures.
- Operating model optimization: Targeted process optimization, operating framework and organization design.
- Experience of Digital transformation: Robotic process automation, AI/cognitive automation, data and analytics, and visualizations.
As well as:
- 7+ years of professional services experience in a client facing role at a leading consulting firm, Big Four accounting firm, or commensurate experience. This background is a critical differentiator among interested candidates.
- A CPA qualification and/or Master’s degree (or higher) in accounting, finance, information systems, or a similar business or technical discipline
- Understanding of digital technologies and the impact on FP&A including analytical tools, AI, etc.
- Experience leading a project team and the ability to lead key requirement workshops with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, document requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for various finance transformation solutions
- Solid understanding of the finance function, operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
- The right to work in Indonesia.