WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a project manager you will be directly involved in managing and delivering large scale programs and projects. You will work alongside clients to define, develop and execute programs that transform their business. Key to many of our client engagements is the identification, evaluation and deployment of the right technology to support our clients’ business objectives.
Renoir is looking for an individual experienced in running successful transformation projects, to guide our clients through large scale transformations, combining client engagement, deployment of change management techniques and adoption of the latest technology solutions.
- Be responsible for the management and delivery of business and digital transformation projects.
- Have the unique opportunity to influence the future of our clients’ business operations.
- Work with a talented and growing team responsible for designing and delivering end-to-end solutions
- Analyze current systems, processes, behaviours, technology, and work with multiple levels of our client’s management teams to effect change and deliver improvements.
- Assess and solve complex business problems, where analysis of situations or data requires a thorough evaluation of variable factors
- Provide technical advice, working with clients and partners to provide digital solutions that transform business
- Drive communication rhythm to effectively provide updates to senior stakeholders of key issues and blockers that may impact objective attainment or critical program and project completion
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business management, engineering or related disciplines
- 7+ years of work experience with leadership experience in consulting including implementation follow through, transformation program management and project management
- Affinity with problems on the intersection of organizational design, process, people and technology
- Strong analytical, data and process background
- Ability to zoom out to strategy and zoom into detail
- An empowerment and enablement mindset building a support function and pillar to enable our client success and operations teams to serve our clients
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute on deliverables
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization to initiate and drive change
- Ability to lead and motivate a globally distributed functional team
- A proven experience in running technology enabled business transformation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Right to work in Hong Kong.
- Prefer someone who has global experience ideally from consulting or advisory background.
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.