As a Senior Consultant, you will be working with all management levels and you will be involved in the full cycle of improvement projects. Understanding and defining the problems facing a company, developing and implementing solutions to address these problems and measuring the impact of the changes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Working most of the time at our clients' site you will be dealing at management and C-level, helping to advise and assist with the identification, development, and implementation of solutions in a very hands-on manner.
We uniquely commit to deliver clearly defined improvements - typically cost reduction or revenue enhancement - having earned a reputation for the ability to implement predictable, significant, and sustainable change, assisting organizations, in executing vision, mission and goals.
- Be able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients, while having the confidence to challenge all stakeholders.
- Work in project teams at client locations, helping diverse companies achieve the ambitious changes they require, and that we have committed to deliver.
- Accurately analysing work processes, systems, organizational function, and structures using interviews, observation, data and statistical analysis studies and techniques to determine where and how to generate measurable benefits
- Train client individuals in the effective use of management systems, tools, techniques, group problem solving and team building and consensus development skills
- Prepare and conduct meetings and one-on-one interfaces with client and colleagues
- Prepare written and oral feedback, presentation materials, critiques, systems documentation, process descriptions, evaluations, data summaries and reports
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business management, engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of work experience with ideally experience in consulting, program management or project management.
- Client facing experiences and experience in the domain of consulting or advisory.
- Right to work in Hong Kong
- Analytical, Creative Thinking, Assertive, Multi-Tasker and Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.