WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Renoir’s transformation practice is focused on supporting some of the world’s leading organizations to refine and translate their business strategies into executable programs that deliver measurable business results and sustainable change. We are seeking talented consulting professionals to join our growing practice. It's an exciting opportunity to make an impact not only with our clients but within our firm.
Working with business leaders you will be challenged by supporting clients across a wide variety of projects and industries. You will support in transforming client operations bringing a broad range of capabilities and insights that enhance the effectiveness of transformation programs.
As a Program Manager you will be directly involved in managing and delivering large scale transformation programs and projects. You will work alongside clients to define, develop and execute programs that transform their business. Key to many of our Transformation engagements is the identification, evaluation, and deployment of the right technology to support our clients’ business objectives.
Renoir is looking for individuals experienced in running Transformation Management Offices (TMO) / Project Management Offices (PMO), to guide our clients through large scale transformations, combining change management techniques and the latest technology solutions.
WHAT WE OFFER
We work hard, play hard and excel at what we do, every time. Get results, see the world, are challenged, and have fun. Watch the waves as you work at clients’ deep-water oil platforms in the middle of the ocean. Escape the sweltering heat, working deep in a mine. Look out at cities from towering offices, being built by our clients… and 9 times out of 10, you’ll be flying back and forth to get there.
We offer competitive salary structures, fast track career progression based on your capabilities, and unrivalled opportunities to learn and develop yourself both professionally and personally.
- Be responsible for the management and delivery of business and digital transformation programmes.
- Have the unique opportunity to influence the future of our clients’ business operations.
- Lead a talented and growing team responsible for designing and delivering end-to-end solutions
- Analyze current systems, processes, behaviours, technology, and work with multiple levels of our client’s management teams to effect improvements.
- Assess and solve complex business problems, where analysis of situations or data requires a thorough evaluation of variable factors
- Provide technical advice, working with clients and partners to provide digital solutions that transform business.
- Drive communication to effectively provide updates to senior stakeholders of key issues and blockers that may impact objective attainment or critical program and project completion.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business management, engineering or related disciplines
- 7+ years of work experience with leadership experience in consulting including implementation follow through, program management and project management
- Affinity with problems on the intersection of organizational design, process, people and technology
- Strong analytical, data and process background
- Ability to zoom out to strategy and zoom into detail
- An empowerment and enablement mindset building a support function and pillar to enable our client success and operations teams to serve our clients
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute on deliverables
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization to initiate and drive change
- Ability to lead and motivate a globally distributed functional team
- A proven experience in running technology enabled business transformation.
- Experience of emerging technologies, large scale enterprise solutions e.g. Oracle, SAP, and cloud-based solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is essential, and Mandarin / Cantonese would be preferred
- Experience in the ASEAN/ HK/ China regions is preferred.
- Prior experience in Ecommerce or online industry would be desirable
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignments.