WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Principal : Analysis is a key member of the organization, being deployed globally to lead business analysis engagements at our client’s sites and offices. Responsibilities will include supervising the analysis team, identifying business improvement opportunities within the client’s organisation, and convincing their executives’ hearts and minds that Renoir Consulting is the right partner to support them in the realisation of these improvements and to achieve the opportunities. The position works under the direct supervision of the Head of Analysis and indirectly reports to the Group CEO, with extensive latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. A successful candidate must be honest and ethical in all work, recognize the requirements of confidentiality, be intellectually curious about business processes, be mindful of the technical and tactical requirements of a business review, and be up to date with best practices in management consulting.
WHAT WE OFFER
We work hard, play hard and excel at what we do, every time. Get results, see the world, be challenged, and have fun. We offer competitive salary structures, fast-track career progression based on your capabilities, and unrivaled opportunities to learn and develop yourself both professionally and personally.
- Be responsible for the management and delivery of business reviews, analyses, due diligence and discovery programmes.
- Have the unique opportunity to influence the future of our clients’ business operations and investment decisions.
- Lead a talented and growing team responsible for identifying improvement opportunities and designing delivery and implementation program roadmaps.
- Analyze current systems, processes, behaviours, technology, and work with multiple levels of our client’s management teams to effect improvements.
- Assess and evaluate complex business problems, where analysis of situations or data requires a thorough evaluation of variable factors.
- Provide technical advice, working with clients and partners to provide solutions that transform business.
- Translate the identified opportunities for improvement into sustainable bottom-line benefits and a financial ROI, where applicable, building a robust business and value case to support the analysis conversion into an implementation project.
- Build a strong relationship with the client, across all levels, that will support the client’s decision to move forward to a joint improvement project upon completion of the analysis phase.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business management, engineering or related disciplines.
- 7+ years of work experience with leadership experience in consulting including implementation follow-through, program management and project management.
- Affinity with problems on the intersection of organizational design, process, people and technology.
- Strong analytical, data and process background.
- Ability to zoom out to strategy and zoom into detail.
- An empowerment and enablement mindset building a support function and pillar to enable our client success and operations teams to serve our clients.
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute on deliverables.
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization to initiate and drive change.
- Ability to lead and motivate a globally distributed functional team.
- Experienced in work scopes such as operations, maintenance, supply chain, logistics, finance, transformation, turnaround, etc. across multiple industries (i.e. automotive, banking, retail, mining, oil & gas etc.).
- Led project teams in delivering financial benefits to clients.
- Significant international experience and be able to demonstrate cultural awareness and empathy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are essential. Additionally, fluency in at least one of the following languages is desired (Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French).
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and the ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a prerequisite to fit our short-term and long-term project assignments.