We know that it is our employees that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. We also know that we must constantly look towards the future, recruiting and developing the talent that will drive our business forward.
We require an experienced in-house global recruitment lead with the ability to context-switch between a high-level strategic mindset and detailed execution. You will utilise your extensive skills, experience and range of industry contacts to innovate and iterate on our existing recruitment strategies and processes that will create a first-class talent acquisition function for the Renoir Group of Companies.
You will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering consistent, efficient and scalable recruitment operations for the Renoir Group across its global footprint. You will be able to deploy best practice technologies across each stage of the recruitment process from first point of contact to hire. You will ensure recruitment strategies are executed in an effective and efficient manner. You will lead, coach and develop the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers around the world on best practices including talent acquisition, assessment and onboarding. In addition, you will ensure that the appropriate business intelligence solutions are deployed to give actionable insights into the performance of recruitment as a function.
YOU WILL HAVE
- A Bachelor's degree (minimum) with relevant recruitment / HR certification
- A strong understanding of globalisation when hiring and sourcing talent from across the world.
- A highly strategic operator, an excellent people manager and someone who has a demonstrably successful leadership track record and trajectory in fast-paced companies.
- Successful track record of managing projects alongside operational recruitment delivery.
- Track record of building a strong employer brand and delivering reach.
- Working knowledge of ATS tools, recruitment sites and technologies including the successful use of Social Media to attract Talent.
- Able to influence C-level stakeholders as well as challenge the status quo.
- Working in a recruitment management or people operations leadership role in companies that have undergone significant headcount growth in a short space of time.
- Managing programs and operations in a company at scale.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with an eye for detail and a passion for presenting data and information in clear, compelling ways.
- Skilled, experienced and practiced in evaluating candidates' capabilities, including the use of various interview techniques, psychometric and other testing methodology.
A thorough knowledge & understanding of:
- Relevant jurisdictional employment law, regulations and policy affecting resourcing and assessment.
- Organisational needs for resourcing and organisational models to support resourcing, for example permanent, contractors, outsource and the evolving global situation within the market for skills.
- How to develop a recruitment strategy for several talent groups, from multiple sources and over an extended time frame.
- How to create talent acquisition strategies to meet current and future organisational requirements.
- How to select from a variety of assessment and recruitment approaches based on their relative contributions to the selection process and fit with organisational demands and culture.
- Leveraging and learning new technologies and experience with various modern recruitment technologies.
- Ability to design and communicate clear processes, and a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving.
If you are a problem-solver with an appetite to help build something amazing, who is looking for a unique opportunity as true #changemaker to create and tell a compelling recruitment and talent story that will hugely impact a global organisation’s growth and success, then we want to hear from you.