Renoir is looking for an individual experienced in managing the analysis, scoping, design and development of digital solutions to guide our clients through large scale transformations with the latest technology solutions.
You will be a problem solver, helping to solve complex system and business issues from strategy to execution.
- Be able to identify, document and design the systems solutions landscape of our clients including evaluation of business needs and which technology solutions meet those needs.
- Make recommendations of the optimal systems solutions landscape and enterprise systems architecture for our clients.
- Operate cross-functionally in digital initiatives and translate client business needs to a systems solutions landscape and specific digital solutions within it.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises that they are required.
- Architect digital solutions for deployment that are simple and have scalability, maintainability, and resiliency.
- Help clients implement or optimise their data platforms, data related systems and their centralization with the aim to enhance the reporting and analytics processes to provide business insights that drive better decisions and actions.
- Provide solution development effort and cost estimation for digital demands
- Support the identification and implementation of new digital products and technologies.
- Participate in project life cycle to provide solutioning inputs.
- Contribute technical knowledge to support projects across our organization.
- Advanced skill in creating and maintaining technical documentation.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree or above in systems engineering, business management or related disciplines.
- 8+ years of work experience with leadership experience in consulting including business/IT solution design/solution architecture.
- Subject matter expertise in multiple ERP solutions specially within the Finance industry.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in front end UI, backend DB, and both batch and real time integration development technologies and practices.
A proven experience in running technology enabled business transformations.
- Experience of emerging technologies, large scale enterprise solutions and cloud-based solutions such as Automation, IoT, Mobile, Cloud, Big data etc.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Affinity with problems on the intersection of organizational design, process, people and technology.
- Strong analytical, data and process background.
- Ability to zoom out to strategy and zoom into detail.
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute on deliverables.
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization to initiate and drive change.
- Ability to lead and motivate a globally distributed functional team.
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Experience in the ASEAN region is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa.
- Preference would be given to an immediate starter.