WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Provide a range of consulting activities in support of the project. Supports the Project Manager / Leader. Guides and directs taskforce. A Consultant should be capable of managing one work stream and the associated MAT through the focus process and complete a successful implementation.
Working the majority of the time at our clients' site you will be dealing at management and c-level, helping to advise and assist with the identification, development and implementation of solutions in a very hands-on manner.
We uniquely commit to deliver clearly defined improvements - typically cost reduction or revenue enhancement - having earned a reputation for the ability to implement predictable, significant and sustainable change, assisting organizations, in executing vision, mission and goals.
WHAT WE OFFER
We work hard, play hard and excel at what we do, every time. Get results, see the world, are challenged, and have fun. Watch the waves as you work at clients’ deep-water oil platforms in the middle of the ocean. Escape the sweltering heat, working deep in a mine. Look out at cities from towering offices, being built by our clients… and 9 times out of 10, you’ll be flying back and forth to get there.
We offer competitive salary structures, fast track career progression, based on your capabilities, and unrivalled opportunities to learn and develop yourself both professionally and personally.
- Be able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients, while having the confidence to challenge all stakeholders.
- Work in project teams at client locations, helping diverse companies achieve the ambitious changes they require, and that we have committed to deliver.
- Accurately analysing work processes, systems, organizational function and structures using interviews, observation, data and statistical analysis studies and techniques to determine where and how to generate measurable benefits
- Train client individuals in the effective use of management systems, tools, techniques, group problem solving and team building and consensus development skills.
- Prepare and conduct meetings and one-on-one interfaces with client and colleagues.
- Prepare written and oral feedback, presentation materials, critiques, systems documentation, process descriptions, evaluations, data summaries and reports.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business management, engineering or related disciplines
- 3+ years of work experience with ideally experience in consulting, program management or project management
- Right to work in China
- Analytical, Creative Thinking, Assertive, Multi-Tasker and Ability to perform under pressure
- Native Mandarin with excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESSION
There is a very clear path for progression within the operations team at Renoir from Consultant through to Operations Manager. Promotions are based on successfully achieving the required performance level during your reviews in both the employee core competencies and operational competencies as well as consistently meeting the deliverables for your role. In terms of the average timescales for promotion, these vary from individual to individual. However, we provide a meritocratic working environment so that fast track opportunities for career progression are available to high-achieving, motivated individuals.
Furthermore, through our performance management and training processes, we recognise and develop the individual skills and talents of each employee, understanding that those who begin their career with us in the operations team do not necessarily always want to progress in that area of the business. For those individuals we are able to provide other opportunities in the organisation and the wider group including business development, analysis, corporate and management.
THIS JOB IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU LIKE TO…
- Learn continuously;
- Travel extensively;
- Work under pressure;
- Have early responsibility;
- Experience variety – no two days are the same;
- Achieve results;
- Continuously challenge yourself;
- Work as part of a team;
- Experience different industries, sectors & countries.