Renoir Consulting is a global management consultancy that shapes change leaders to define the future. For over 25 years and with engagements in more than 50 countries, we work with the world’s leading companies to transform their businesses and delivery real results. Our vast experience across varied industries and business functions gives us and unrivalled understanding to achieve sustainable change.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
Renoir’s transformation practice is focused on supporting some of the world’s leading organizations to refine and translate their business strategies into executable programs that deliver measurable business results and sustainable change. We are seeking talented consulting professionals to join our growing practice. It's an exciting opportunity to make an impact not only with our clients but within our firm.
Working with business leaders you will be challenged by supporting clients across a wide variety of projects and industries. You will support in transforming client operations bringing a broad range of capabilities and insights that enhance the effectiveness of transformation programs.
As a Program Manager you will be directly involved in managing and delivering large scale transformation programs and projects. You will work alongside clients to define, develop and execute programs that transform their business. Key to many of our Transformation engagements is the identification, evaluation, and deployment of the right technology to support our clients’ business objectives.
Renoir is looking for individuals experienced in managing large scale client engagements with C-level stakeholders and/or Transformation Management Offices (TMO) / Project Management Offices (PMO), to guide our clients through sizeable transformations, combining change management techniques and the latest technology solutions.
- Be responsible for the management and delivery of business and operational transformations often combining process improvement, digital solutions and change management.
- Have the unique opportunity to influence the future of our clients’ business operations.
- Analyze current systems, processes, behaviours, technology, and work with multiple levels of our client’s management teams to effect improvements.
- Assess and solve complex business problems, where analysis of situations or data requires a thorough evaluation of variable factors
- Provide technical advice, working with clients and partners to provide digital or business solutions that transform business
- Drive communication to effectively provide updates to senior stakeholders of key issues and blockers that may impact objective attainment or critical program and project completion.
- Own high level client relationships and C level stakeholder management and communications.
You should have
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business management, engineering, or related disciplines
- 7+ years of work experience with leadership experience in consulting including implementation follow through, program management and project management.
- Affinity with problems on the intersection of organizational design, process, people and technology
- Strong analytical, data and process background
- Ability to zoom out to strategy and zoom into detail
- An empowerment and enablement mindset building a support function and pillar to enable our client success and operations teams to serve our clients
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute on deliverables
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization to initiate and drive change
- Ability to lead and motivate a globally distributed functional team.
- A proven experience in running technology enabled business transformation.
- Experience of emerging technologies, large scale enterprise solutions e.g. Oracle, SAP, and cloud-based solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is essential.
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignments.
Why be a Renoir Changemaker?
You will join a team of world-class Changemakers who makes a positive impact on organisations, industries, and society.
Renoir celebrates diversity, inclusion, and collaboration as we believe they are key to success.
We are committed to create an environment that maximises your potential.
If you are curious, analytical, and bold in creating change, we look forward to hearing from you!