O&G Implementation Consultant on and offshore - North America
Permanent and contract opportunities
RENOIR has added significant value to the operational excellence of our clients around the world. We share and transfer best practices such as Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma, working both on and offshore with our clients on a daily basis in order to achieve excellence.
Our consultants' ability to meet and exceed agreed deliverables means that RENOIR's North American Division has a solid pipeline of business gained through recommendation and referral. The firm foundation now gives the opportunity to recruit experienced O&G Implementation Consultants who are looking to join our highly successful organisation.
To be successful in your application you must have:
* O&G experience (preferably offshore or be willing to be work offshore)
* Maintenance execution and maintenance process implementation experience required
* Senior Consultant to Project Manager level considered
* Strong communicator with fluent English language skills
* TWIC holder or ability to attain
* Ability to build and work within strong teams both internally and with the client
* Ability to communicate and work with client staff for the ground floor to the CEO
* BOSSIET/HUET certification or willingness to train
Working as part of a small team, your ever changing role will see you delivering pre-agreed results from the rig to the boardroom. the ability to adapt and learn is essential as is a proved background of excellence within Management Consultancy.
It is essential that you will be able to spend time at our client sites both on and offshore.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.