Renoir Consulting is a global management consultancy that shapes change leaders to define the future.
For over 25 years and with engagements in more than 50 countries, we work with the world’s leading companies to transform their businesses and deliver real results.
Our vast experience across varied industries and business functions gives us an unrivalled understanding to achieve sustainable change.
Renoir’s transformation practice is focused on supporting some of the world’s leading organizations to refine and translate their business strategies into executable programs that deliver measurable business results and sustainable change. We are seeking talented consulting professionals to join our growing practice. It's an exciting opportunity to make an impact not only with our clients but within our firm.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Renoir is looking for an individual with a background in digital solutions, digital related projects, analytics, automation and digital connectivity.
You must have field experience in Digital Transformation in/for large multi-national companies. You must be very familiar with client’s digital demands and requirements, be able to convert business needs and digital needs into digital solutions and plan, be able to design digital solutions that will transform the client towards digitalization, uplift the productivity and resolve issues. You need to be familiar with digital analysis (identification of best-fit digital solutions), digitalization blueprint setup and roadmap setup.
- Be able to identify, document and, if necessary, design the systems solutions landscape of our clients including evaluation of business needs and which technology solutions meet those needs
- Make recommendations of the optimal systems solutions landscape and enterprise systems architecture for our clients
- Operate cross-functionally in digital initiatives and translate client business needs to a systems solutions landscape and specific digital solutions within it
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises that they are required
- Using best practices, you will architect digital solutions for deployment that are simple and have scalability, maintainability, and resiliency
- Help clients optimise reporting and analytics processes, systems and information to provide business insights that drive better decisions and actions
- Provide solution development effort, benefits plan, return on investment and cost estimation for digital demands
- Support the identification and implementation of new digital products and technologies
- Participate in project life cycle to provide solutioning inputs
- Contribute technical knowledge to support projects across our organization
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree or above in systems engineering, IT management or related disciplines
4+ years hands-on experience in defining, piloting and implementing digital solutions in the Construction sector or related industries.
- Preferably with work experience in the Construction industry and previous employment in Consulting companies.
- Digitally savvy and familiar with the latest technology solutions in digital and data
- Experience of emerging technologies, large scale enterprise solutions and cloud-based solutions such as Automation, IoT, Mobile, Cloud, Big data, cybersecurity, etc.
- Familiar with large multi-national-enterprise transformation projects and delivery methodology
- You will be a problem solver, helping to solve complex system and business issues from strategy to execution.
- You will also be able to understand how business processes have an impact on these digital solutions and be able to quantify potential benefits and return on investment.
- Affinity with problems on the intersection of organizational design, process, people and technology
- Strong analytical, data and process background
- Ability to zoom out to strategy and zoom into detail
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute on deliverables
- Experience in the Philippines market and ASEAN region is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Tagalog.
WHY BE A RENOIR CHANGEMAKER?
You will join a team of world-class Changemakers who makes a positive impact on organisations, industries and society.
Renoir celebrates diversity, inclusion and collaboration as we believe they are key to success.
We are committed to create an environment that maximises your potential.
If you are curious, analytical, and bold in creating change, we look forward to hearing from you!