ABOUT THE ROLE AT RENOIR CONSULTING
Renoir Consulting is a global management consultancy that shapes change leaders to define the future. We require a researcher for a 8 week remote research programme.
Our client is a major retailer in Malaysia, aiming to increase the value of their business and defining a strategy for the future face of retail in their sector, in particularly future automotive in relation to development and planning of retail petrol stations, retail chain operations.
Our programme will include:
Assessment of Current State – a desktop diagnosis to understand the macro, industry and consumer trends, evaluate the local competitive landscape and assess our clients current standing
Outlining Future State – Based on the assessment and with reference to global and industry best practices, we will formulate future business options and put forth a recommendation for our clients future retail offerings
Recommendations – Evaluation of changes to the operating model, identification of benefits and evaluation of potential value creation and recommendations to move forward
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Strong understanding of the retail industry & consumer trends
- Strong research skills and experience working with management consulting, program management or project management is ideal
- Analytical, Creative Thinking, Assertive, Multi-Tasker and Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Able to work from home, available from mid-April 2022 for a continuous 8-week engagement (tentatively from mid April to June 2022), to be intensively involve in research, internal report meeting, client presentation