Renoir Consulting is a global management consultancy that shapes change leaders to define the future. For over 26 years and with engagements in more than fifty countries, we work with the world’s leading companies to transform their businesses and deliver tangible results. Our vast experience across varied industries and business functions gives us and unrivalled understanding to achieve sustainable change.
Why be a Renoir Changemaker?
You will join a team of world-class Changemakers who makes a positive impact on organisations, industries, and society.
Renoir celebrates diversity, inclusion, and collaboration as we believe they are key to success.
We are committed to create an environment that maximises your potential.
If you are curious, analytical, and bold in creating change, we look forward to hearing from you!
Renoir’s transformation practice is focused on supporting some of the world’s leading organizations to refine and translate their business strategies into executable programs that deliver measurable business results and sustainable change. We are seeking talented consulting professionals to join our growing practice. It's an exciting opportunity to make an impact not only with our clients but within our firm.
Working with business leaders you will be challenged by supporting clients across a wide variety of projects and industries. You will support in transforming client operations bringing a broad range of capabilities and insights that enhance the effectiveness of transformation programs.
As a TransformationProgram Manager, you will be directly involved in defining, managing and delivering large scale transformation programs and projects. You will work alongside clients to define, develop, and execute programs that transform their business. Key to many of our Transformation engagements is the identification, evaluation, and deployment of the right business strategy, processes and technology to support our clients’ business objectives.
Renoir is looking for individuals experienced in managing large scale client engagements with C-level stakeholders and/or Transformation Management Offices (TMO) / Project Management Offices (PMO), to guide our clients through sizeable transformations, combining change management techniques and the latest technology solutions.
- Be responsible for the definition, management and delivery of business and operational transformations often combining process improvement, digital solutions and change management.
- Have the unique opportunity to influence the future of our clients’ business operations.
- Analyse current systems, processes, behaviours, technology, and work with multiple levels of our client’s management teams to effect improvements.
- Assess and solve complex business problems, where analysis of situations or data requires a thorough evaluation of variable factors
- Provide technical advice, collaborating with clients and partners to provide business or digital solutions that transform business
- Drive communication to effectively provide updates to senior stakeholders of key issues and blockers that may impact objective attainment or critical program and project completion.
- Own high level client relationships and C level stakeholder management and communications.
You should have
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business management, engineering, or related disciplines
- 7+ years of work experience with leadership experience in consulting including implementation follow through, program management and project management.
- Affinity with problems on the intersection of organizational design, process, people and technology
- Strong analytical, data and process background
- Ability to zoom out to strategy and zoom into detail
- An empowerment and enablement mindset building a support function and pillar to enable our client success and operations teams to serve our clients
- Powerful sense of prioritization and ability to execute on deliverables
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization to initiate and drive change
- Ability to lead and motivate a globally distributed functional team.
- A proven experience in running technology enabled business transformation.
- Experience of emerging technologies, large scale enterprise solutions and cloud-based solutions.
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is essential and Bahasa Indonesia will be an added advantage.