What you will do:
Who we are:
Renoir Consulting is a global management consultancy that shapes change leaders to define the future.
For over 25 years and with engagements in more than 50 countries, we work with the world’s leading companies to transform their businesses and deliver real results.
Our vast experience across varied industries and business functions gives us an unrivalled understanding to achieve sustainable change.
Why be a Renoir Changemaker?
You will join a team of world-class Changemakers who makes a positive impact on organizations, industries, and society.
Renoir celebrates diversity, inclusion, and collaboration as we believe they are key to success.
We are committed to create an environment that maximizes your potential.
What you will do:
We seek an individual to help us develop and drive the continued growth of Renoir's business through advising clients and delivering world-class services, and further advancing our reputation for delivering unparalleled value.
In this role, you will join our core team of Partners to grow UAE and KSA market presence, opportunity pipeline, revenues, and delivery capability.
As a Partner, you will focus on growing Renoir’s business by selling and delivering world-class operational excellence and business transformation engagements across the middle east. This role is based in the UAE and will require travel across the region.
This role requires you to have experience in providing client solutions in operational excellence and business transformation.
Primary focus on collaborative selling and the delivery of services to deliver strategic value to our clients.
A Partner level opportunity for a Principal/Director/VP-level professional looking to further their career.
- The opportunity to contribute significantly to key decisions, including the overall strategic direction of our organization.
- The ability to provide “thought leadership” on a wide range of technical and business issues impacting the middle east market.
- An extension of Renoir’s market position and reach with your established relationships to further drive our growth.
- Support the growth and development of Renoir’s business. Drive innovation within the business to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate Renoir in the market.
- Develop and implement business strategies and initiatives, provide leadership, and deliver performance results to expand Renoir's business and global client base.
- As a senior “seller/doer,” personally win new engagements annually. Identify and develop new opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take an active leadership role in developing new business with new and existing clients. Develop and expand client relationships that generate repeat business.
- Achieve client expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Serve as the billable Partner-in-Charge on sold engagements that require your skill set or serve as a billable subject matter expert on other engagements that need your expertise.
- Lead, manage performance, inspire, and mentor personnel for overall success of the team.
- Develop a working understanding of Renoir’s other consulting service areas and actively support cross selling these services to existing clients.
- 10+ years of relevant consulting experience working with significant clients on operational excellence and business transformation.
- Possess a diverse client portfolio, which includes clients from the oil & gas, chemicals, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, energy, power, utilities, mining, technology, or food and beverage markets.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing successful business growth strategies.
- Recognized technical expertise and established reputation in the UAE and KSA market including government and private organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients, and book personal sales in consulting services.
- Global cross-culture business experience or business exposure
- Strong business acumen, business strategies and a collaborative working style
- Strong consulting, business partnering, influencing without authority and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to move from project to project with ease and reprioritize regularly
- Ability to be adaptable, flexible and deal with ambiguity positively
- Ability to work and handle a diverse portfolio of projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Strategy development, strategic roadmap, ideation workshops, governance and execution plans
- Leading teams of technical and non-technical practitioners on complex programs
- Run focus groups and facilitate workshops
- Change management and organizational effectiveness
- Prepare client internal business proposals and presentations for executive level audience