WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Project Manager you will be directly involved in managing and delivering large scale organizational transformation and change management programs and projects. You will work alongside top level clients to define, develop and execute programs that transform their business. You will also, typically, lead teams of consultants of varied experience, and will be tasked with the professional development of newer members of our team while guiding the entire team in the effective execution of project deliverables. You will be expected to be aware of any potential expansion of these projects and new business that may arise from our work with them. Many of our client engagements will focus on operational improvements leveraging core business processes as well as digital tools where the identification, evaluation and deployment of the right technology is critical.
Renoir is looking for an individual experienced in running successful transformation projects, and businesses to guide our clients through large scale transformations, combining client engagement, deployment of change management techniques and adoption of the latest technology solutions.
- Be responsible for the management and delivery of business and digital transformation projects.
- Have the unique opportunity to influence the future of our clients’ business operations.
- Work with a talented and growing team responsible for designing and delivering end-to-end solutions
- Analyze current management systems, processes, behaviours, technology, and work with multiple levels of our client’s management teams to effect change and deliver improvements.
- Assess and solve complex business problems, where analysis of situations or data requires a thorough evaluation of variable factors
- Drive communication rhythm to effectively provide updates to senior stakeholders of key issues and blockers that may impact objective attainment or critical program and project completion
- Develop and lead highly effective teams both internal to Renoir and clients alike
- Ability to lead and influence the client throughout all the analysis/engagement stages.
- Identify Gaps and or opportunities in end-to-end processes.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business management, engineering or related disciplines
- 7+ years of work experience with leadership experience in consulting including implementation follow through, transformation program management and project management
- Strong stakeholder management experience with C-Level and Executive Teams
- Affinity with problems on the intersection of organizational design, process, people and technology
- Strong analytical, data and process background
- Ability to recognize additional opportunities as they arise and a past history of doing so
- Ability to zoom out to strategy and zoom into detail
- An empowerment and enablement mindset building a support function and pillar to enable our client success and operations teams to serve our clients
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute on deliverables
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization to initiate and drive change
- Ability to lead and motivate a globally distributed functional team
- Proven experience in running business transformation engagements and/or a transformation program office covering organizational, process and/or digital initiatives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Right to work in The United States of America and a valid US passport.
- Prefer someone who has global experience ideally from consulting or advisory background.
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.