WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
- SAP Business Consultant with good business knowledge and ERP experience.
- Experience from national/international companies within finance, Cost.
- Experience with implementing SAP/ERP in an integrated IT landscape for a multinational company.
- Must have good business process competences – e.g. from a functional business role or similar.
- Experience with project management and IT standards and documentation is required.
- Interpreting and delivering requirements against standard business processes, translating these into quality designs and solutions
- Configuring SAP/ERP functionality in relation to the business blueprint
- Understanding and analysing change requests and their impact within the broader business context
- Knowledge of API Integration, SFTP integration
- Must be hands on any Business Intelligence tool like Tableau, PowerBI etc
- Providing continuous support for ERP systems and processes
- Developing training sessions and/or user manuals
- Developing internal company training sessions to train up ERP newbies
- Defining development timelines, time estimates and implementation plans
- Ensuring all members of the team have a proper understanding of the technical vision
- Auditing projects to ensure adherence to company standards
- Produces high quality TDD document as per set standards and templates
- Drive/Assist Technical design on the GAP requirements with other technical teams to ensure technical quality is consistent
- Engage in discussions with functional consultants for design clarifications
- Ensures no deadlines of projects are slipped and takes ownership for given deadlines
- Support in implementing new applications
- Sound business and technical knowledge on ERP, API Integration/Development
- Hands on architecture of DWH/BI
- Clear in communication and reporting and fluent in English writing and speaking.
Educational Qualification :
- B.Tech with with overall 5-7 years of experience of which 3-5 Yrs of experience in ERP
WHAT WE OFFER
This position ideally should be based in Mumbai, India. Office is located at Kandivali East , Mumbai. Can consider remote work if the profile is a perfect fit.