Renoir’s transformation practice is focused on supporting some of the world’s leading organizations to refine and translate their business strategies into executable programs that deliver measurable business results and sustainable change. We are seeking talented consulting professionals to join our growing practice. It's an exciting opportunity to make an impact not only with our clients but within our firm.
What you will do:
As a finance project manager, you will be directly involved in managing and delivering large scale transformation programs and projects. You will work alongside clients to optimize the structure of their finance functions and transform their contribution to the business. Key to many of our Finance Transformation engagements is the identification, evaluation, and deployment of the right technology to support our clients’ business objectives.
- Lead teams in performing current state documentation, gap analysis, requirements gathering, future state design, and implementation across the organizational, process, technology (financial systems) and data dimensions
- Advise on key business processes (e.g., Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Financial Close, etc.)
- Manage projects through creating, coordinating, and maintaining an integrated project plan as well as using project management tools
- Serve as liaison between client, project team, development team, and other stakeholders
- Identify and resolve issues, risks, and project team conflicts
- Manage teams and individuals by tracking and directing performance against objectives, ensuring the project team delivers project requirements on time
What you should have:
- Financial planning and analysis: Budgeting and forecasting, industry KPI development, customer profitability, capital allocation and more.
- Operational finance: Close, consolidation and reporting, order to cash; procure to pay, record to report, finance applications and data structures.
- Operating model optimization: Targeted process optimization, operating framework, and organization design.
- Understanding of project management / project delivery stages and concepts.
- Experience in developing systems requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing business solutions.
- Proven experience in performance management and business solution implementation, using one or more of the following technologies - SAP, Cognos, Oracle Hyperion, Anaplan.
- Experience of Digital transformation: Robotic process automation, data and analytics, and visualizations.
- 7+ years of professional services experience in a client facing role at a leading consulting firm, Big Four consulting firm, or commensurate experience. This background is a critical differentiator among interested candidates.
- A CPA qualification and/or Master’s degree (or higher) in accounting, finance, information systems, or a similar business or technical discipline
- Understanding of digital technologies and the impact on FP&A including analytical tools, AI, etc.
- Experience leading a project team and the ability to lead key requirement workshops with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, document requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for various finance transformation solutions
- Solid understanding of the finance function, operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices.