WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
We seek an individual to help us develop and drive the continued growth of Renoir's business through advising clients and delivering world-class services, and further advancing our reputation for delivering unparalleled value.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will join our core team of Partners to build market presence, opportunity pipeline, revenues, and delivery capability. As a Partner, you will focus on the diversification of Renoir’s business by selling and delivering world-class ESG projects and recruiting and developing our next generation of leaders. This role requires you to have experience in providing client solutions in ESG due diligence, ESG & Net-Zero strategy development, ESG reporting and compliance, and the implementation of transformational initiatives related to ESG and Net-Zero targets. Primary focus on collaborative selling and the delivery of services to deliver strategic value to our clients.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a Partner level opportunity for a Principal/Director/VP-level professional looking to further their career.
- The opportunity to contribute significantly to key decisions, including the overall strategic direction of our organization.
- The ability to provide “thought leadership” on a wide range of technical and business issues impacting our core markets.
- An extension of Renoir’s market position and reach with your established relationships to further drive our growth.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Support the growth and development of Renoir’s business. Collaborate with colleagues across the globe. Drive innovation within the business to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate Renoir in the market.
- Develop, implement strategic business, and action plans, provide leadership, and deliver performance results to expand Renoir's business and client base globally.
- Identifying transformational change opportunities across Renoir’s client portfolio and architecting collaboration with Renoir.
- As a senior “seller/doer,” personally win new engagements annually. Identify and develop new opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take an active leadership role in developing new business with new and existing clients. Develop and expand client relationships that generate repeat business.
- Develop and manage strategic ESG business transformation programs for a variety of clients
- Design and direct large programs/projects and multi-person project teams. Achieve client expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Serve as the billable Partner-in-Charge on sold engagements that require your skill set or serve as a billable subject matter expert on other engagements that need your expertise.
- Lead, manage performance, inspire and mentor personnel for overall success of the team.
- Develop a working understanding of Renoir’s other consulting service areas and actively support cross-selling these services to existing clients.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 10+ years of relevant consulting experience working with significant clients on management consulting, business strategy, sustainability/ESG or organizational effectiveness.
- Possess a diverse client portfolio, which includes clients from the oil & gas, chemicals, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, energy, power, utilities, mining, technology, or food and beverage markets.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing successful business growth strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients, and book personal sales in consulting services.
- Global cross-culture business experience or business exposure.
- Strong business acumen, business strategies and a collaborative working style.
- Recognized technical expertise and established reputation in the local marketplace.
- Strong consulting, business partnering, influencing without authority and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ability to move from project to project with ease and reprioritize regularly.
- Ability to be adaptable, flexible and deal with ambiguity positively.
- Ability to work and handle a diverse portfolio of projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Calculating business case and ROI.
- Performing client and market research and analysis, including ability to carry out research and data collection to understand the client organization.
- Strategy development, strategic roadmap, ideation workshops, governance and execution plans.
- Developing and implementing corporate Sustainability, Digital and EHS organizational design and/or process optimization. Including mapping and reengineering key business processes, including people, process and technology integration.
- Leading teams of technical and non-technical practitioners on complex programs.
- Run focus groups and facilitate workshops.
- Change management and organizational effectiveness.
- Prepare client internal business proposals and presentations for executive level audience.
- Develop and conduct coaching and training on Sustainability, Digital and EHS management topics.
- The right to work in Indonesia.
WHY BE A RENOIR CHANGEMAKER?
You will join a team of world-class Changemakers who makes a positive impact on organisations, industries and society.
Renoir celebrates diversity, inclusion and collaboration as we believe they are key to success.
We are committed to create an environment that maximises your potential.
If you are curious, analytical, and bold in creating change, we look forward to hearing from you!