WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH :
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It is our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It is vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Based in Indonesia, your role is to ensure multiple project teams, made up of Renoir and client staff, deliver operational and financial improvements within a client organisation. Ensures all projects are delivered to the defined standard of quality whilst managing within cost and time constraints.
Manage the projects deliverables to the time, cost and quality requirements. Develop more work from existing clients. Lead and motivate the project managers. Ensure costs are controlled, and revenue is received in a timely manner. Ensure compliance with Renoir Project guidelines and processes.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We work hard, play hard and excel at what we do, every time. Get results, see the world, are challenged, and have fun. Watch the waves as you work at clients’ deep-water oil platforms in the middle of the ocean. Escape the sweltering heat, working deep in a mine. Look out at cities from towering offices, being built by our clients… and 9 times out of 10, you’ll be flying back and forth to get there.
We offer competitive salary structures; fast track career progression based on your capabilities and unrivalled opportunities to learn and develop yourself both professionally and personally.
- Experience as a successful Operations Manager, this experience could be with Renoir or a competitor.
- Whole lifecycle management of several Implementation consultancy projects with Renoir or a competitor.
- Graduate level or equivalent.
- Drive, commitment, confidence, leadership through engagement and influencing, communication, organising, resilience, problem-solving, flexibility.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Corporate experience within Operations, Supply Chain, Sales Transformation or an Analytical role;
- A good understanding of business & Commerce;
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills;
- People and influencing skills;
- Previous experience handling projects / assignments in Sales transformation, Operational excellence, productivity improvement, Cost reduction & Value Stream Mapping in core manufacturing or support functions individually or through teams;
- Performed gap analysis, reorganised maintenance operations, inventory management and response time reduction;
- Familiarity with continuous improvement methodologies, tools and management concepts (including but not limited to relevant techniques from Lean and TPS toolkits);
- A relevant university background;
- Excellent IT skills including advanced MS Office usage;
- Be willing to travel extensively as client locations are global.
THIS JOB IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU LIKE TO…
- Relocate to Indonesia!
- Learn continuously.
- Travel extensively.
- Work under pressure.
- Have early responsibility.
- Experience variety – no two days are the same;
- Achieve results;
- Continuously challenge yourself;
- Work as part of a team;
- Experience different industries, sectors & countries.