WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Expense Reimbursement audit for employees across all regions
- Ensuring compliance to Internal Policies / Project charters
- Monthly Payroll audit for over 15 entities
- Monthly Audit of Commission payments to employees
- Audit 3rd party payments ensuring accuracy, correctness & completeness of documentation
- Periodical review of Tax / Legal compliances across all entities
- Checking of Bank Reconciliations for all entities’ banks
- Performing process-based reviews as per audit plan
- Performing any other review as per request of Management
WHAT WE OFFER
The position is based at our Global payroll office in Kandivali East, Mumbai. We are present in over 20 countries.
We offer you a chance to work on payroll, relevant taxation and payments for multiple countries.
We offer competitive salary structures, fast track career progression, based on your capabilities, and unrivalled opportunities to learn and develop yourself both professionally and personally.
YOU WILL HAVE
- Excellent communication skills (Written & spoken)
- A keen eye for details to ensure compliance to policies.
- Proven experience in handling the above tasks
- B. Com / M. Com degree
- CA Inter / ICWA Inter degree.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, other relevant financial tools
- Knowledge of other accounting software and Advance Excel.
- SAP – an added advantage.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
M.Com / CA Inter or MBA Finance degree
DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESSION
We offer a chance to develop and grow within the global Finance office, with expertise in various aspects of different countries taxes and laws.
THIS JOB IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU LIKE TO…
Work in an truly international company, liaising with employees across the globe.
Learn international laws relating to payroll, taxes and corporate compliances.
Focus on ensuring compliance to internal policies & procedures.
- Finance & Accounts
- Audit Executive
Loading application form