WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. Renoir Consulting is a global management consultancy that shapes change leaders to define the future. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
With over 25 years invested and with engagements in more than 50 countries, we work with the world’s leading companies to transform their businesses and deliver real results.
Our vast experience across varied industries and business functions gives us an unrivalled understanding to achieve sustainable change.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking to recruit a highly successful and motivated Business Development Director to further develop our Mining Practice throughout Europe.
A pivotal part of our strategy in Mining, you will be tasked to engage with C-level executives to promote the many advantages of working with Renoir. You will be working closely with core management to develop the business by initiating meaningful conversation with the right audience in the region.
You should be to activate solid personal connections and an existing network within the Mining industry. You will also benefit and leverage on the CRM provided by Renoir, listing the top executives within the sector. You will have experience in building and maintaining relationships and closing deals with CEOs and other members of the C suite within the sector and hence shaping and continuing our business success in Europe.
You will get support from internal sales to initiate new business contacts and book appointments for you to meet with prospective clients.
Essential skills and experience:
- An earlier career in the mining industry, ideally with pan-European experience.
- Strong industry ties with solid personal networks within the Mining industry
- Good technical knowledge of the Mining Industry both Underground and Open Pit
- Deep understanding of the current dynamic changes within industry inclusive of both economic and political.
- An understanding of how the use of technology and digitisation can dramatically improve the performance within the sector
- Motivated by success and creating mutual benefits for Renoir and clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills, experience dealing with C-level and key decision makers
WHY BE A RENOIRCHANGEMAKER ?
- You will join a team of world-class Changemakers who makes a positive impact on organisations, industries and society.
- Renoir celebrates diversity, inclusion and collaboration as we believe they are key to success.
- We are committed to create an environment that maximises your potential.